Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > English for social and Health Carers and English for early childhood carers and educators    

English for social and Health Carers and English for early childhood carers and educators

yogiba61
Spain

English for social and Health Carers and English for early childhood carers and educators

Dear friends,
This new school year 17-18 I ´m going to teach English in two vocational courses: English for social and Health Carers and English for early childhood carers and educators. I ´ve got a lot of material that publishers give me with the books but I ´d like to focus on project work because I think it is more interesting and motivating for students. I have some ideas but I need more, where to look for, websites and so on. The students are mixed ability, I have adults and very young people together (16-17 years olds) and the classes are about 25-30 students. Can you give me any suggestions? Any websites where I can get ideas for project work with these students? Most of the courses have English two hours a week!!! I appreciate your help. Thank you very much in advance.

4 Sep 2017