Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Working as a teacher of English in Canada    

Working as a teacher of English in Canada

nilaykaynakci
Turkey

Working as a teacher of English in Canada

Hi everyone, 
    My question will be beside the point but I would like to ask if there is a possibility of a non-native teacher work as an English teacher in Canada. I will really appreciate if the ones who have an idea comment on it.
  Thank you in advance. 
    Nilay 

13 Sep 2017      

karin52747
Switzerland

Hi Nilay

It depends on your level of English. That doesn �t seem to be a Problem though. They might want to see certificates.

In my opinion, non-natives are sometimes better at understanding the learning difficulties and barriers in aquiring the language. At least if you work with other non-natives.
Good luck!
Karin 

13 Sep 2017     

beezervanessa
Canada

Hello, Nilay. I need your help. I need to write an autobiography for the college. You can tell what it includes, what constituent parts and what requisites should be contained in the autobiography. Does it need to be written in a handwritten way on a piece of paper or on a special form? At first, I wanted to use this service https://writemyessayonline.com/write-my-thesis.html, but then decided that it would be better to ask an English teacher. Thank you in advance!

15 Sep 2017