Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > A penfriendship    

A penfriendship

anniar83
Poland

A penfriendship

Hi!
I´m an English teacher in a primary school in the south-east of Poland. I´m looking for penfriends for my ten students who are 11 and 12 years old. They would like to write emails or letters in order to improve their writting skills. I think this will be a good motivation for them to learn English and find new friends.
Please answer if you are interested. My email is [email protected]
Thanks a lot :).

9 Oct 2017      

nabil44
Tunisia

hello,
I am Nabil Mehdi an English teacher in Tunisia.I would be very pleased to accept your request and to help our students write emails and letters
i suppose we must be the regulators of the whole process 
my email is :[email protected]

11 Oct 2017     

Baadache
Canada

Hi Anniar,

I live in Montreal, Canada. My students are 12 years old, allophones. They have to  write emails to penpals talking about their languages, culture, school, activities in summer , winter,...etc.
Their level of English is between beginners, lower intermediate and intermediate.

I would be so happy if  you are still interested in exchanging letters with my 12 students.

What do you think ?

25 Nov 2017