Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > New ESL Teacher    

New ESL Teacher

Maryann_brooks
United States

New ESL Teacher

As a teacher that is brand new to teaching ESL, I was very excited to find this website.  However, I was quite disappointed that I really cannot use anything here because I don �t have any points.  While I understand the point process, I find it disheartening that there is no beginner allowance.  If I had my own materials, I wouldn �t be looking for new ones.  I think you guys should allow teachers new to ESL some beginner points.  As the only ESL teacher in three schools, this would make it much easier to start my program.  Once I become a more effective teacher and have established some type of program, then I will have time to make things that can be shared.  I am sure there are others that are in the same position as me and would appreciated any assistance others are willing to provide!  

18 Oct 2017      

ccchangch
Peru

Welcome to Eslprintables,

You can use templates to create your own materiasl:

http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/templates.asp 

The templates are really useful.

This is a website where teachers exchange their materials.
When you become a Premiun member, you are allow to
download 30 free materials from the new contributions. 

I am sure you can do great materials too. 

Good luck!

Carmen Chang

Peruvian teahcer  

18 Oct 2017     

Maryann_brooks
United States

I have no doubt I can create materials, but in starting a new program in three school I was looking for some resources to get started.  

18 Oct 2017     

maryse pey�
France

https://en.islcollective.com/resources/search_result?type=Printables

Here is a link with no need of points and made  by one of our colleagues. A good source too. 

18 Oct 2017     

yanogator
United States

Welcome, Maryann,
Although your suggestion is a good one, it isn �t the way ESLP operates. Maryse gave you a nice link to help you get started. Once you �re settled, you can start creating worksheets and you will quickly build points here and we hope become a very active member of our family.. I got my 30 points to become a premium member just by creating two games. Now I can download up to 30 WS a day from the new contributions.
Good luck to you,
Bruce 

18 Oct 2017     

Maryann_brooks
United States

Thank You to Maryse Peye!!!

18 Oct 2017     

kwsp
United States

Here are some additional links you might find useful.

18 Oct 2017     

manonski (f)
Canada

Didn�t you build anything when you were doing your teaching program? I can�t believe you have nothing to offer. Maryse gave you a good link to start with and the templates on this website are free. Best of luck!

18 Oct 2017     

umutarcn
Haiti

Source : PNG, Clipart, InstaLook, Clip Art

18 Oct 2017     

kwsp
United States

Who are you umutarcn? This is at least the third time in the past week that you have posted these links. Are you a spammer?

Edit: Just a note to Maryann and whoever else it may concern. The links that I posted are legitimate and safe to click on. I have used them many times in the past. I am concerned about the links provided by umutarch. They may be safe, but I am not going to take the risk to find out. If anyone else wants to try, they can. I apologize if I am wrong in my assumption.

18 Oct 2017     

yanogator
United States

umutarcn also has zero points, which looks suspicious. And the links don �t really apply to the question.

Bruce 

18 Oct 2017     

1    2    Next >