Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > My worksheet was reported    

My worksheet was reported

FrauSue
France

My worksheet was reported

Hello,

One of my worksheets about the Sochi Olympics was reported for being taken from another site. It was removed on October 16th.
I know that the worksheet was my own work. I adapted a text from BBC news (the source was given on the sheet) and created exercises around it. 
Whoever reported my worksheet gave this site as the source of my �stolen � work: https://www.scribd.com/document/7290519/CEPA-Drills-by-MeGenius#

Yet if you look at this site, there is no mention of the word "Sochi" and only one of the word "Olympics." My worksheet has absoutely nothing to do with this site.
I �ve emailed Victor but had no reply.

Can the moderators please help? Thank you!

25 Oct 2017      

kohai
Latvia

Sorry, dear FrauSue. Unfortunately, moderators can �t help in any way when the reported contributions are already removed. You have to wait for Victor �s answer. Or, if it takes too long, simply upload your worksheet again!

25 Oct 2017     

victor
Spain

Hello FrauSue,

You are right.  Your worksheet has nothing to do with the link provided. It must have been an error.
I �ve restored your worksheet and your points. Sorry for the inconvenience! 

26 Oct 2017     

FrauSue
France

Thank you very much, Victor!

26 Oct 2017