Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > PENPALS    

PENPALS

Rackine35
France

PENPALS

Hello,

I �m looking for English-speaking penpals for my Year 7 class.
Have you got any ideas where I could find such a partnership.
This is just to write letters for the moment.
Thanks in advance for your help

Rachel 

27 Oct 2017      

iagomez
Colombia

Dear Rachel
I am Ildefonso Areiza, a junior high shcool english teacher and masters student at the Antioquia State University in Medellin, Colombia. I have 30 junior high school students ages 12-14. They are in 7th grade and They are all from the same region, thier native language is  Spanish.  .I am looking for a responsible and motivated coopearative teacher to help me implementing an experimental research on cooperative learning via CALL ( Computer Assisted Language Learning). CALL could be blogs, skype, e-mail or any program to connect via internet in order to improve writing.   

Pen-pals are great because students get highly motivated and they have access to authhentic and natural language  learning. Besides the interculturaly this process will afford. 

let me know if you are interested.
My whatsapp is 574 31445575684

24 Nov 2017     

Baadache
Canada

Hi Rackine and iagomez,

I live in Montreal, Canada. My students are 12 years old, allophones. They have to write emails to penpals talking about their languages, culture, school, activities in summer , winter,...etc.
Their level is between lower intermediate and intermediate.

What do you think ?

25 Nov 2017