Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > problems with connecting on ESL     

problems with connecting on ESL

victor
Spain

Please tell me if it is OK now

9 Nov 2017     

stiofan
Spain

Good morning Victor,
I am still having this problem. I am using google on the windows platform and I have AVG anitvirus. But from what I understand it is google warning me about the site and not my antivirus. Good luck with solving the prob and thanks for the good work you guys are doing maintaining this site:)

Stephen 

9 Nov 2017     

Gi2gi
Georgia

Victor, both mozilla Firefox and Chrome say that the connection is not secure, I think it has something t do with the ssl certificates.... I have not got any problems accessing the site, just this silly reminder from the browsers.

9 Nov 2017     

victor
Spain

Do you mean this waring? ("it �s not safe" in English) 

9 Nov 2017     

karagozian
France

9 Nov 2017     

karagozian
France

9 Nov 2017     

dackala
Serbia

This is due to SSL certificate. For those sites that doesn �t have it, users will be notified in a more drastic way and people will not be able to go to those websites without actually clicking on Allow button. Those websites are now even penalized by Google by getting lower in search rankings. This is why it is important to have that certificate but that means more money to spend on site. However,it can be done for free as well, I suppose you Victor maybe know, I �ve been searching for my website, so you have a free version: https://letsencrypt.org/.

9 Nov 2017     

victor
Spain

You are right, Dackala, but I �m trying with the latest versions of Chrome and Firefox and I don �t get that message. I only get a warning in Firefox when I enter my username and password ("the connection is not safe...")
Monique, do you still get that message, even if you refresh the page?

9 Nov 2017     

karagozian
France

Yes, I do ! But what do you mean with "refreshing"???

9 Nov 2017     

victor
Spain

Press the key F5 to reload the page.

9 Nov 2017     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >