Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Teacher exchange trips and discovery     

Teacher exchange trips and discovery

Antonio Oliver
Spain

I �ll testify to that!
Mountaban, Najac, Cordes sur Ciel... Amazing scenery, friendly people, tasty food!

11 Nov 2017     

karagozian
France

Oh Silvia, we have still so many sites to see !!!!!!

11 Nov 2017     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Hats off to you, silvia lefevre! Places mentioned are now firmly in my post-retirement diary! Bruce, I am looking forward to being entertained. I will bring the wine. 
Lynne  

Edit: I hope noorhamza gets a firm offer. The difficulty here (the UK) with inviting a foreign teacher into school would be all the health and safety and safeguarding procedures. An informal visit to a contact might be the best way forward. Once in the country, you could then go into the school for a day as a visitor. That should be more straightforward.
Good luck, it�s a great idea! 

12 Nov 2017     

s.lefevre
Brazil

My suitcases are always ready. Monique, I �m willing to repeat some special places. 
In my mind for my next trip (May or October): Bhutan, Uzbekistan or the South of Spain ( Sevilha, Granada and Cordoba) If someone is interested to join me, just let me know.

12 Nov 2017     

Gi2gi
Georgia

Hey, how could I have missed this? I suggest we should arrange a �round the world in 80 days � tour! The starting point should be Tbilisi and the final destination,also! Then off we go to Europe and the Americas and from there to the land down under and then to Asia! :)�
�I suggest we have an anthem of some kind, so that when we devour Bruce �s pies and Monique �s delicacies or just sit in Lynne �s cosy living room for �a proper cuppa tea � we could sing:
Sunset and evening star,
And one clear call for me!
And may there be no moaning of the bar,
When I put out to sea,
Twilight and evening bell,
And after that the dark!
And may there be no sadness of farewell,
When I embark;

12 Nov 2017     

seldo
France

I have a holiday rental place in the South of France as a possible cheap meeting location...... https://hiddenhouse34.com/ Always nice to catch up with English speakers that pass through here but they are normally here for the weather and the cycling not my teaching!

12 Nov 2017     

karagozian
France

Free coffee, free wine, free accomodation for some very special members here around!

13 Nov 2017     

spied-d-aignel
France

I wonder why nobody fancies coming to greeny and rainy Normandy!!!!!Sylvie

13 Nov 2017     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

@Sylvie, erm, I wonder if they would prefer coming to ungreen and rainy BradfordLOL

13 Nov 2017     

Hocine B.
Algeria

That �s sounds interesting! Welcome to Tlemcen ,Algeria.
Bienvenue en Algerie.
مرحبا بكم الى الجزائر 

13 Nov 2017     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >