Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > moving X-mas film to get your students talking     

moving X-mas film to get your students talking

joannajs
Poland

moving X-mas film to get your students talking

Remember last year �s ad with a grandpa who was learning English to talk to his granddaughter in London? Well, the Polish auction service (something similar to Ebay) has made another one for this year entitled "A talisman - share what you have for Christmas". It �s short (4 min.) and bound to get your students talking. I �d say, quite moving, too. With subtitles, but generally little speech so good even for quite elementary students.

A talisman

Last year �s English for beginners

enjoy 

20 Nov 2017      

JamesJones
United States

Interesting alternative instead of cramming new words. I believe kids learn more when they are involved into practical activities like discussions, watching movies, participating in some plays.
This article at https://essaydune.com/buy-essay/ opens up new tips how to improve students performance during class work.

20 Nov 2017     

kohai
Latvia

JamesJones,

Advertising your website on this Forum is NOT allowed. It makes your post be SPAM.

kohai 

20 Nov 2017     

myzaguirre
United States

Those videos are perfect! thanks so much for sharing!

Myza 

20 Nov 2017     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Thank you for sharing this! When the old man rolled up, it made my hair stand on end! Wonderful Christmas and anti-bullying stuff and I will share with my colleagues. The old grandpa one is mega, really wonderful, but shame I couldn �t use it last year because of the �f � word.  
Edit: Just watched the first one again; it�s so touching and lovely on so many levels... 
Thanks again joannajs for sharing!

20 Nov 2017     

morenopalomares
Spain

So moving, thank you for sharing love. 

20 Nov 2017     

redcamarocruiser
United States

Maybe someone could edit out the scene with the f-word?
Does anyone know of a safe, virus-free web site to download youtube videos as mp4?

20 Nov 2017     

Antonio Oliver
Spain

Nice...

Red camaro, d �you mean download videos as audio only? If what you want is to download as video files, do you know the "doublé S" trick? 

21 Nov 2017     

[email protected]
Spain

Thanks a lot for sharing

21 Nov 2017