Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > IELTS writing assessment rubric    

IELTS writing assessment rubric

Roclam
Italy

IELTS writing assessment rubric

Dear colleagues, I am currently teaching a new IELTS academic group ad I need an assessment rubric for the two writing tasks ( Graph + Essay). I have already downloaded the official public rubric from ielts.org, but I would like to kow if you have developed a personal more user-friendly rubric that might help me assess my students faster. Thank you very much for your help!

25 Nov 2017      

jennyhannb
Philippines

ielts.org, Where do you download the version?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
happy wheels full game. 

28 Nov 2017     

ronaldthomas
United States

You can do an activity, reading two sentences on alternate terms, one of which uses a comparative term that has the same dissertation help or equivalent meaning of Portuguese and one that has alternative importance and a false correlation.

2 Dec 2017     

Roclam
Italy

Sorry ronaldthomas, I don �t understand what you mean. Why are you mentioning Portuguese? The site you linked is a professional paid service...

13 Dec 2017     

rickkazama092
Pakistan

You can do an activity, reading two sentences on alternate terms, one of which uses a comparative term that has the  equivalent meaning of Portuguese and one that has alternative importance and a false correlation.

12 Jun 2018