Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Speech help    

Speech help

mimib21
Madagascar

Speech help

Hello everyone!

I am asked to make a short speech for the 10th anniversary of our school and I have no ideas. Could someone here help with this speech, please? or Could you suggest me what to say in this speech, please?

Thank you very much in advance for your help. 

3 Dec 2017      

ldeloresmoore
China

Possible topics: 
1) The world then, the world now, the world in the next 10 years and how the students of that school will be prepared for it
2)  Things we didn �t know 10 years ago and how the school will be ready for the next 10 years
3)  Other famous 10th anniversaries (other schools, countries, companies, people, etc) and accomplishments and encouragement for the school. 
4)  Using the accomplishments of the last 10 years to look at projected accomplishments of the next 10 years. 
5) Humor! Finding a fun and funny way to encourage joy and laughter, regardless of topic. 

3 Dec 2017