Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > from a lazy bum    

from a lazy bum

source
Turkey

Of course , the greatest one :) 

16 Dec 2017     

falafel
Tunisia

it is the best. I usually name them then I classify them at the same time. So it �s easier than taking them as they are.. Thanks Victor for giving us the chance to have agreat work from all over the world and to make us feel as one family.

16 Dec 2017     

spied-d-aignel
France

Hi, well I rename them first , then I put them in a file , so that I just have to type in some  Key words in the search engine of the computer to get what I need. Many thanks again dear Victor for all your work. But now I am on worksheet break. Cheers Sylvie :))

17 Dec 2017     

karagozian
France

I rename, usually the title of the ws, then file. Quite easy. Well my PC is literally stuffed with ESL material.THANKS To all and of course VICTOR.

17 Dec 2017     

FrauSue
France

Yes, I rename them and save them in the right folder on my computer. Otherwise they all end up in �downloads � which I don �t like as they are hard to find.

18 Dec 2017     

< Previous   1    2