Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > winner of the word daffinition    

winner of the word daffinition

maryse pey�
France

winner of the word daffinition

Hi everyone I DO hope that this special period is as good as possible for most of you.

Now I have to thank the participants as I have laughed a lot.

Special prize to Les � detailed knowledge ! It was really interesting !

Now the real definition of PETRICHOR :  the pleasant smell of the ground and grass after the rain.

Now the name of the winner : Spied-d- aignel with "a person who hasn ´t got much money but is very rich , more than rich of all the love he/ she gets from his/ her beloved pets PET - RICH - OR from Louis De Dunes famous words in the film ´ La Folie des grandeurs ´: Il est l ´or .........."

Thank you so much for such an idea ! But where is the "cassette" ?

I wish you all the best !

Hugs and kisses and best wishes.

Maryse. 

17 Dec 2017      

spied-d-aignel
France

Hi, well I don �t know what to say. Thanks for the honor. Now  I give to you the new word: GNOTOBIOTICS. You are invited to give the craziest daffinitions!!! # Sorry I am sending this message from my tablet as my bloody computer got infested by a malware and is somewhere on the selves of a technician for repairs. Hugs Sylvie

17 Dec 2017