Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > penfriends    

penfriends

anniar83
Poland

penfriends

Hi. I am a teacher at a primary school in Poland. I teach students aged 11-12. They would like to find penfriends in order to practise English and get to know new people. There are 12 of them and they are very excited to exchange emails with new students and talk about their school, routines, village...  It would be nice to have another group to exchange this information and learn English at the same time  .

Let me know if you are interested in.

14 Jan 2018      

Jitushka84
Czech Republic

Hello.

I am a teacher at an elementary school in the Czech Republic and I teach a group of pupils aged 10-11. I believe they would be very interested in exchanging emails with your students. If you do not mind that my pupils are younger than yours, let me know and send me an email where we can find the most comfortable way how to connect our students. My email is [email protected].

Have a nice day,
Jitka 

15 Jan 2018     

spacewisdom
South Africa

Hello! I �m from Tunisia and I teach 11-12 -year-old students. They �d be motivated if they had penfriends from another country. Please write a reply if you are interested🌸

15 Jan 2018     

youenglish
Morocco

I �m also interested to particpate in this activity. My students are beginners, they will appreciate to have penfriends from a foreign country. Could you please contact me here or on my gmail account: [email protected].

16 Jan 2018     

starovasnik.petra
Slovenia

Hello everybody, I teach a group of 11 year olds too. They are only the best student, who want to learn more and can use the language quite well. There are 12 of them and they would love to have penpals from other countries. If any of you still haven �t found penpals, please let me know and we can start righr away.

Regards from Slovenia.
Petra

19 Jan 2018