Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > pioneer prep school materials    

pioneer prep school materials

[email protected]
Tunisia

pioneer prep school materials

hello my dear colleagues, 
I have a group of pioneer prep pupils 7th grade and I can �t find "difficult" worksheets targeted for such pupils, can anyone help and suugest some, it �s really urgent.
thanks alot in advance. 

2 Mar 2018      

salouh
Tunisia

You can choose intermediate level worksheets

3 Mar 2018     

Minka
Slovenia

What topic, what grammar elements do you want to cover? Reading writing, grammar exercises, we need at least a little bit of context to be able to help you. 

4 Mar 2018     

[email protected]
Tunisia

hello, 
I �m teaching the tunisian program, 7th form, so I �m teaching now "birthday"; "house", and some functions. it �ll be very nice of you to help.

7 Mar 2018     

nasreddine Sarsar
Tunisia

Hi,
You should not give your students �difficult � tasks to accomplish as the key to successful teaching is making things simple, but messy. I think you mean �challenging � tasks. In this case, it really depends on your students � level of competence. However, I would recommend you give them activities that lie in their zone of proximal development. If I were in your shoes, I �d conduct a needs analysis test to determine my students � linguistic needs and then I can decide on the material I should incorporate in my lessons. Nobody can advise you as you �re the only one who knows what your students need. 
Kind regards, 

8 Mar 2018     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

I kind of agree with nasreddinesarsar - it �s very difficult to advise you here. If these were native pupils here in England, people would be advising you to move away from concrete tasks to more inference-based tasks, along the lines of �What would happen if blah de blah... � However, in an ESL context, it �s not so easy and depends on individual needs. Reading comprehensions are always a good bet, picture descriptions where inference is required... Or maybe you could move away from worksheets and give them research topics? 
http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=717592#thetop
Is this kind of thing helpful? 

8 Mar 2018