Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Pen friends    

Pen friends

procei
Brazil

Pen friends

Dear friends,
 I have a group of 8 students that want to share letters with students around the world. They are between 12 and 14 years old. We live in the North of Brazil, in the Amazon region. It will be a nice opportunity to share culture. If you have students that are interested please get in touch.   

3 Mar 2018      

ConstanzaJuana
Chile

I would like to share letters with you and your students..
I will talk to my students on monday..
:) 

3 Mar 2018     

afaliu
Uruguay

Hi, I would like to share letters with your students, I have 2 groups from 11 to 13 years old. Let me tell them the idea. It looks quit intersting to share culture with peolple from Amazonas region. Greets.

3 Mar 2018     

bilgeburc
Romania

I want to share letters with you.

4 Mar 2018     

Jelena K.
Serbia

Hi, I am from Serbia and my FCE student (who is 17) is willing to be a penfriend. If someone has a student who is interested in exchanging letters and on line speaking practice, please let me know! :)

4 Mar 2018     

vanialalface
Portugal

Hi! try the site MyLanguageExchange! it �s great!

5 Mar 2018     

ariangie
Costa Rica

Hi, that is a great idea!!! I would like to share letters, but my students are adults at a night school. 

6 Mar 2018     

yelbey
Turkey

Hi dear friend,

My students would be very glad if they have e-mail friends from abroad.They are 12 years old and very eager to participate in such projects.

my email adress is: [email protected]

7 Mar 2018