Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > KET EXAMINATION - BOOK RECOMMENDATION    

KET EXAMINATION - BOOK RECOMMENDATION

source
Turkey

KET EXAMINATION - BOOK RECOMMENDATION

Hi dear my colleagues... 

One of my students wants to be prepared for Cambridge KET  Examination, she hates dealing with worksheet(i prefer download some ws stuff and study on them )so I had better  choose an appropriate KET book for her and recommend her to buy. Do you have any suggestions? I need your help, thanks in advance...

20 Mar 2018      

FrauSue
France

The official textbook and workbook from the Cambridge website are well-structured.

20 Mar 2018     

joannajs
Poland

What age is your student? If she is school age it may be befeficial for her to prepare for KEY for Schools (and use such book). If she is more mature and has work experience, regular KEY makes more sense. There is a difference in the scope of vocabulary and themes that she �ll have to deal with. Let me know, I �ll give you some guidance as to the coursebook 

20 Mar 2018     

nubiled
Albania

Hi, my dear friend. does anybody have academic writing experience? My first language is Spanish and I´m trying to write a research work and I make many writing mistakes. can you give a hand checking it, please?

20 Mar 2018