Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Phillip Martin is asking for our votes    

Phillip Martin is asking for our votes

redcamarocruiser
United States

Phillip Martin is asking for our votes

Phillip Martin is a professional artist who allows teachers to use his clip art freely to illustrate their worksheets.  

He is asking for our help and this is a chance to repay him for his generosity.  He has entered an art contest and needs votes from the public in order to win,

He wrote:

"I �m writing to people who for some reason or another have written to me about my art. I appreciate people who appreciate my work.
I �m very excited about this. One of my drawings is in the top 10 in a Columbus Art Competition. To make the final four and be displayed in the city, it needs votes from the public. Please vote for "The Aztec Sun" here http://promowestartexhibit.com/ And then, do me a huge favor and share it with your friends and ask them to vote as well. I really appreciate this and I really need your support."

So, please visit the site  http://promowestartexhibit.com/  and if you like his artwork the best, please vote for it. 

20 Mar 2018      

maryse pey�
France

Done,

20 Mar 2018     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Done. I do think his submission is the best. Thank you Mary for drawing our attention to this. 

20 Mar 2018     

morenopalomares
Spain

Done!

20 Mar 2018     

asungilsanz
Spain

Done!

20 Mar 2018     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

I had  already done it; my fault I didn �t think about sharing his  FB post here. Thank you Redcamrocruiser  ;-)

20 Mar 2018     

nubiled
Albania

Hi, my dear friend. does anybody have academic writing experience? My first language is Spanish and I´m trying to write a research work and  I make many writing mistakes. can you give a hand checking it, please? 

20 Mar 2018     

ellakass
Israel

Done!

21 Mar 2018     

chuppacricri
France

Done

21 Mar 2018     

karagozian
France

Done of course. My favourite !!!! And anyway, you have helped me so many times with your wonderful pics.
Hope you win !!!!

21 Mar 2018     

valodra
France

Done. It �s my favourite too !

21 Mar 2018     

1    2    3    Next >