Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Powerpoint presentation or workshop for the English Secondary teachers     

Powerpoint presentation or workshop for the English Secondary teachers

ahmed2100
Saudi Arabia

Powerpoint presentation or workshop for the English Secondary teachers

Hi my deer colleagues ,
I ask my experienced colleagues to help me in providing a useful presentation or workshop for English secondary teachers because every teacher is supposed to do this and it is my turn . Thanks in advanced and I appreciate it.

Cordial regards,
Mr. Yousri 

11 Apr 2018      

redcamarocruiser
United States

I think an interesting topic for such a presentation would be Using Web 2.0 tools in the classroom, if it has not already been done.

teach+esl&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i64.27449j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8 is a search on powerpoints for that topic.  Hopefully that might give you a starting point to find a powerpoint that you can adapt for your presentation. 

Or if that idea does not appeal to you (or has been used previously), this search has results for teacher training workshop ideas https://www.google.com/search?q=topics+for+teacher+training+workshops+in+

12 Apr 2018