Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > MY WORKSHEET DESAPPEARED AND I HAVEN īT RECEIVED ANY MESSAGE - THE SCHWA SOUND DOMINOES GAME    

MY WORKSHEET DESAPPEARED AND I HAVEN īT RECEIVED ANY MESSAGE - THE SCHWA SOUND DOMINOES GAME

crissorrir
Brazil

MY WORKSHEET DESAPPEARED AND I HAVEN īT RECEIVED ANY MESSAGE - THE SCHWA SOUND DOMINOES GAME

Good morning everyone! Hope you are fine!

Yesterday (April 12) I sent a printable, the title was: The Shcwa sound dominoes game, and it was not posted and simply desappeared from "my printables" section without any explanation.
Some time ago I had a couple of worksheets removed and they sent a message telling that there were something wrong with them but they don īt say what and I have readproof them and couldn īt find anything irregular to the rules of the site, I sent emails to the administrators but they never answer me so I gave up.
But this tme my worksheet was not posted and desappeared from my section and nobody told me what happened. Can you guys, please help me? Thanks in advance.

13 Apr 2018      

victor
Spain

Hello Cristina, The problem is that I īve changed the web server and the change has taken some time to propagate all over the world. I īm afraid that your worksheet was uploaded to the old server, and for that reason it has disappeared. Could you please upload it again? I īm very sorry for the inconvenience

13 Apr 2018     

crissorrir
Brazil

Thank you for Victor!
Ok. I will send it again today. 

13 Apr 2018