Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > New full page preview    

New full page preview

justincase69
Spain

Excellent, Víctor
Lately, only the first page was available. Will it be possible to have a look at all the pages now?
Thanks!! 

26 Apr 2018     

yamayogini
Japan

THANK YOU VICTOR!!!   
THE NEW PREVIEW SYSTEM IS FABULOUS! 
I AM SO GRATEFUL TO YOU AND ALL TEACHERS FOR THIS EXCELLENT WEBSITE!

26 Apr 2018     

zoemorosini
United States

Hello Victor and fellow lovers of teaching English:

I can �t quite put into words how helpful and inspirational being a part of this site has been in my continuous development as a teacher.  The quality of work here is impressive and always helps me consider new ways of teaching English to my high schoolers.  It has saved my lesson plans more frequently than I would like to admit!  If my work has been even the tiniest bit effective for your instruction in return, I am truly content.

Thank you, Victor, for your dedication and talent in creating and maintaining this site.  Not only does it help us do our jobs, but allows us the privilege of connecting and learning from fellow professionals worldwide.  I recommend to all my ESL teacher friends to join.  Here �s to many more years!!!

Warm greetings from the USA,
Zoe Morosini 

26 Apr 2018     

Elle81
United Kingdom

I think it is a fabulous idea!! There have been numerous times when I have down loaded a worksheet just to be able to read it properly and ending up not needing it! I am sure this will save a lot of time. 

26 Apr 2018     

kwsp
United States

Dear Victor,

Wow! I love it! Thank you so much. You are an amazingly talented man and I really appreciate all you do for all of us. 

Sincerely,
kwsp 

26 Apr 2018     

abtta
Morocco

That �s much better. Thanks a lot.

26 Apr 2018     

Aziyaded
Mexico

Smile Many thanks!!!!

26 Apr 2018     

Armandon
Mexico

Totally man! awesome improvement, keep it up!

26 Apr 2018     

laurieann
Canada

Thank you so much, Victor for this change; it is a huge improvement!

27 Apr 2018     

teresapr
Portugal

Great news! Thank you so much, Victor!

27 Apr 2018     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    Next >