Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Resources for landscaper    

Resources for landscaper

Jayho
Australia

Resources for landscaper

Hi everyone

I have an adult student who is an experienced landscaper (with a Masters in Horticultural Science) with intermediate English (CEFR B1)

I�m looking for dedicated ESL/EFL online resources and hard copy books. 

Do you know of anything?

Cheers

Jayho 

3 May 2018      

karagozian
France

I have taught in a horticultural school, so made quite some wss about flowers and equipment and gardening etc.... There might be some that could be useful to you. I have always made my own material. Wish you the best dear friend . Monique

4 May 2018     

domif
France

Hi Jayho, I �ve just sent you a PM.

6 May 2018     

aperkins4
Japan

What is the student`s native language? There may be�bilingual resources. I could�look around for you.�I`m seeing many online guides and vocabulary lists, but�they might be less useful than a bilingual�dictionary would be. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQnVn6P7fTM�might be helpful. I can`t get my computer to play the video right now, but it might give you an idea of what terms to search for.

6 May 2018