Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Vibrations science fair    

Vibrations science fair

gportiglioti
Brazil

Vibrations science fair

Hello, dear friends. This is Geovane from Brazil, I teach High schoolers and I also have some junior schoolers as well. The problem I �m having is with the junior ones. We have a science fair every year and the theme topic of this year is really challenging: VIBRATIONS!!! We are having a trouble with ideas of projects. Do you guys and gals have any suggestions? Thank you so much !

23 Jun 2018      

maryse pey�
France

I think of radio vibrations or when there is an earthquake and that the animals can feel the announcing vibrations of the ground.

23 Jun 2018     

Jayho
Australia

This article has some topics that could be explored, including electric toothbrushes, mosquito wings and musical instruments.

If you have a student that plays a harp, then this could be a good idea to follow up on 

Look here for lots of ideas on science experiments about vibrations to help you on your way

Cheers

Jayho 

23 Jun 2018     

gportiglioti
Brazil

Thank you so much for the ideias Maryse and Jayho! I �ll talk to the students and see what they think about and let you know.

Cheers! 

24 Jun 2018