Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Project. Exchanges along the school year 2018/19 and trip to London    

Project. Exchanges along the school year 2018/19 and trip to London

marykate
Spain

Project. Exchanges along the school year 2018/19 and trip to London

Hi friends!! I �m Mari, an English teacher at a Rural School at a beautiful town in the South of Spain. I �m looking for a group of students between 10 and 15 years old ENglish students. My idea is to carry out some exchanges along the next school year 2018/19 in order to our students can meet each other by means of videos, postcards, e-mails, and so on. They can even do common projects about London: famous places, traditions, food... And after that, in May or June 2019, I want to go for a school trip to London together with your students with the aim that they be forced to speak and meet each other in English. We can visit London together meanwhile they practice their speaking skills. We can even look for a stay together and do common activities there. If you are sure you want to join us, we can agree and plan together the exchange. But I need a serious agreement. I �m really excited about this and I hope to find a compatible and suitable group to carry out my idea successfully (it is important they are not Spanish, thanks). It would be great if you and your group join us!! =) If you feel interested, you can contact to me through a private message. Kisses. Mari.

9 Jul 2018