Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I need help! Portuguese teachers    

I need help! Portuguese teachers

mary-butterfly
Brazil

I need help! Portuguese teachers

Hello,I have to send this abstract tomorrow, Can you take a look if it is right!

Thanks in advance 
Resumo

O presente caso de ensino sugere a necessidade de analisar estrategicamente as opções disponíveis no mercado, no que tange a alocação e aplicação de mão de obra, de forma que a empresa possa alcançar a resolução dos problemas vivenciados e garantir a sustentabilidade organizacional. Provoca uma reflexão sobre a importância do estudo de viabilidade econômica no processo decisório. Pode ser utilizado em cursos de graduação na disciplina de Administração Financeira. As situações relatadas neste caso de ensino são baseadas em uma história real e o nome da empresa e da personagem foram mantidos.

Palavras-chave: Estudo de viabilidade econômica; Processo decisório; Terceirização.

Abstract

The present teaching case suggests the need to strategically analyze the options available in the market, regarding the allocation and application of labor, so that the company can achieve the resolution of the problems experienced and ensure organizational sustainability. It provokes a reflection on the importance of the economic feasibility study in the decision-making process. It can be used in undergraduate courses in the discipline of Financial Administration. The situations reported in this teaching case are based on a true story and the company name and character were kept.

13 Aug 2018      

Nina Duarte
Brazil

• Presente = current
  • Ensino= education
  • eu tiraria "study" da sexta linha
  • disciplina= subject
  • "were kept in secrecy" na ultima linha 

14 Aug 2018     

mary-butterfly
Brazil

Thanks NIna Duarte