Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > PEN PALS PROJECT - Teenagers    

PEN PALS PROJECT - Teenagers

NaiaCrespo
Brazil

PEN PALS PROJECT - Teenagers

Hello everyone!

I am Brazilian and I teach English as a Second Language to a group of about 200 teenagers.
They �re in High School and are keen to know about other cultures.
So I thought about bringing the PEN PALS experience to them in a more modern model.

Would anybody here who teaches ESL to teenagers as well be interested in sharing the experience?
If so, please, send me an email until the end of September so we can develop the project.

My email is [email protected]

Thank you so much in advance! 

30 Aug 2018      

Tatizyuz
Russian Federation

Hello! I find this idea really intresting,  I am from Russia and I teach english to first and second year students at university. they may like having penpals from other countries. At least we can try..

2 Sep 2018     

labrinik
Australia

Hi,
I just sent you an email.
Thanks,
Labrini  

4 Sep 2018     

edobre
United States

With our user-friendly interface and intuitive navigation, you�ll easily find the information you need. We strive to provide detailed descriptions, helpful tips, and insider recommendations to enhance your experience. Our goal is to be your trusted companion, guiding you towards the most rewarding and enjoyable Things to do in your area or any destination you�re planning to visit.

21 Feb 2024