Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > LANGUAGE EXCHANGE    

LANGUAGE EXCHANGE

araveg
Spain

LANGUAGE EXCHANGE

Hi everybody

My school, a private school in Madrid, is looking for  a Secondary School  in United Kingdom,  The Netherlands, Belgium or Denmark to have a language exchange  for two weeks, living with their corresponding families.  A Secondary school where Spanish is studied, so the language exchange would be in English/Spanish.  At the moment we have 20 students of 15/16 years old. They are on the 4th course of ESO.

If there is any teacher interested in this activity, please send me a private  message.

Thanks in advance.

Arancha 

6 Sep 2018      

mouad.wise
Morocco

Hi there,

I am writing to enquire about whether you might be interested in a letter exchange with private students from Morocco. they are pre-intermediate and willing to engage in such a project. if you happen to be interested, we can collaborate in this regard.

Cheers from Morocco.

Ahmed. 

7 Sep 2018     

CCCF
Brazil

Hey there! Ahmed and Arancha!!
I would like to join the project about letters or could it be e-mails excahnge (?)
I am from Brazil and my students are pre-intermediate too, from 13 to 16 years old.
If you want to start this exchange maybe we can change e-mails under our supervision or a main e-mail with docs attached. What do you think about it? Just let me know and we can start, right?
Hope we can work together!!
Cheers from Brazil, Carol 

11 Sep 2018     

araveg
Spain

Hi
Sorry for my last reply and thank you for your interest in a letter exchange project but  we work this project with our primary students and our students have a letter exchange with another school . 

What we are looking for is a language exchange for our eldest ones ,the last course of secondary. They have one in German and we are looking for another one in English.

I �ll take your offer into account in case  the Headmaster changes his mind. 

Thanks again for your offer.

Have a nice weekend. 

15 Sep 2018