Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Looking for penpals    

Looking for penpals

Lilicap
France

Looking for penpals

Hello all,
I am an English teacher working at a middle school in the south of France. I have two classes of french 13 year olds (a total of 55 students) who are writing introductory letters this week to penpals…. somewhere in the world. The only problem is, they don �t have any penpals yet! Please get in touch if you have multiple students of the same age and would be interested in receiving the letters, and of course getting your students to write a reply.
Thank you  

19 Sep 2018      

starrr
Brazil

hello, I am interested in a BOOKs-friends exchange project.

My students are between 14 to 19 years old. They are very motivated to write letters, read a book in english and send them to other students around the world. Some activities about the book and introductions with a game WHO IS WHO in selfies of the groups of students and postcards, photos, souvenirs are also involved in this project. I can send u more details via e-mail or facebook.

we are in Brazil, Curitiba city - south region. My school has 2300 students. All teens and adults. Professional courses. They are studying ESP - English for specific purposes. We have 7 professional courses - mechanics, chemistry, electronics, eletromechanics, biotechnology, civil construction, environment.

If you are interested , please let me know.

send me a msg and we can discuss what to do. 

19 Sep 2018     

24VICTORIA
Spain

Hello, Lilicap
I �m very much interested in your penpals activity. I �m a Spanish teacher of English in a secondary school in Granada, Spain. I have a group of 13-year-old students who will gladly welcome the idea. 
Let me know if we can start working together.
Kind regards.
Victoria 

20 Sep 2018     

Lilicap
France

Hello,
Absolutely yes, that sounds great. I am meeting one of my classes this morning and we are going to start working on an introductory letter. It will include name, age, family, pets, hobbies and all the basics of course, as well as �what I did this summer � using the preterit and a description of themselves. I �m hoping to persuade them to include some photos.
My classes should be finished on the project by the end of next week, then I can bundle all the letters together and send them for replies.
Do you think that could work? I do have 55 students.... there is quite a lot of them.
Regards
Lindsay
PS I am a native English speaker from London, but all my students are french. Their level is about A2.... although of course some of them are weaker and some of them are actually quite good.  It honestly depends. 

20 Sep 2018     

nadia.esco
Spain

I am a ESL teacher in Spain. I teach students who are doing vocational courses in commerce, management and administrative services. They are all over 16 years old, some of them are adults. I would like to be able to exchange letters or emails with other students from other countries who are in a similar situation. Thank you!

20 Sep 2018     

suxanita
Portugal

Let me check with the school :)

20 Sep 2018