Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Looking for penpals    

Looking for penpals

bjones
Spain

Looking for penpals

Hello everyone,

I am an English teacher working at a middle school in the south of Spain. I have two classes of 14 year olds (a total of 54 students) who are writing introductory letters this week to penpals…. somewhere in the world. The thing is, they don ´t have any penpals yet! Please let me know if you have multiple students of about the same age and would be interested in receiving the letters, and of course getting your students to write a reply.
Thank you

20 Sep 2018      

suxanita
Portugal

Let me check with the school :)

20 Sep 2018     

sedden
Turkey

Hello,Bjones I �m also teaching at a middle school nd would love to find penpall for my 7th grades,they are 13 by the way. We have 65 7th grades? But I guess some of them won �t join. So after talking to school and making it sure I �ll inform you again. If you �re still looking for ?:)

22 Sep 2018     

erine
Tunisia

Hi sedden and bjones I �m a Tunisian English teacher. I �m really interested in exchanging emails with you. I mean that our students exchanges emails. If you are still interested, please send me an email. [email protected]

23 Sep 2018