Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Please download wisely!     

Please download wisely!

Aimee/S.
Israel

Please download wisely!

Good afternoon dear teachers,
People keep on uploading  cliparts, graphics, pics with a single title or a single word -  and remain indifferent to the comments of some of our fair and honest friends (thanks FrenchFrog! thanks Victoria!) asking them to stop!

please download wisely - you don �t have to download 30 ws every day just because you have the right to do so!

Aimee 

12 Mar 2009      

svetamarik Svetlana
Russian Federation

I am absolutely with you concerning "empty" wss! I have already commented on this topic today on our MB. Some of our colleagues are just LAZY! Sorry for being so rude please but �I am sick and tired of this matter...

STOP!!!!!!!!

P.S Some teachers teach without any pictures , they have only a class of students and a blackboard. And they have great results!!!!The main resource for our teaching is our love for it, talent and hard work - creating something of our own we are also improving!!!!!! Don´t you agree?!

12 Mar 2009     

carinaluc
Argentina

Couldn �t agree more!!!  Some worksheets take me a long time and a lot of reasearch before I am satisfied with them, so when I see a couple of photos or half a worksheet making points I simply hit the roof! 
On the other hand, I want to take advantage of this opportunity to thank everybody for the nice and encouraging words concerning my work.
A hug from Buenos Aires

12 Mar 2009     

Soulmercedes
Spain

I DO AGREE WITH YOU.
IT IS AN EASY WAY OF GETTING POINTS
THANKS FOR YOUR GOOD WORK
A BIG HUG FROM THE SOUTH OF SPAIN

12 Mar 2009