Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Concerning grammar ´s table of contents on the homepage..    

Concerning grammar ´s table of contents on the homepage..

Abbes_Z
Morocco

Concerning grammar ´s table of contents on the homepage..

Again.. Will somebody answer me? 
Hi everybody,

Last night, as I was uploading a grammar contribution about Affixation which, it seems, is the first- ever on this site about the topic, I encountered the problem of selecting the topic option under which it should be i. e. "Affixation".. I scrolled through the grammar ´s table of contents on the homepage but couldn ´t find a link to "Affixation"..

At last, I had to upload it under the option: "Other printables"

Was this the right thing to do? If not, I hope you tell me how can I add a topic to the homepage ´s grammar table of contents entitled "Affixation"?

Thanks beforehand!

12 Mar 2009      

Tere-arg
Argentina

Hi

You did the right thing.

13 Mar 2009     

Abbes_Z
Morocco

Thanks Tere for your reply!

But the question is: why doesn ´t the link "Affixation" show on the grammar table of contents on the homepage so that everyone knows there are contribution on the topic?

13 Mar 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Maybe because yours is the first specific item about ´Affixation �?

Have you looked under ´Phonetics´ or searched ´prefixes´ or ´suffixes´?

13 Mar 2009     

Tere-arg
Argentina

There is no link for the subject but I have checked and anyone looking for suffixes and/or prefixes will find it.

13 Mar 2009     

Abbes_Z
Morocco

Thanks, 

Still, don ´t you think there should be a link for the subject? It ´s just kind of misleading when someone in need of "Affixation" doesn ´t find it amongst the grammar links.. And, I believe, this also affects the chances of downloading this very printable especially on the long run..

13 Mar 2009