Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > COPIED WS !!!!    

COPIED WS !!!!

genzianella
Italy

COPIED WS !!!!

This ws was clearly copied from "Englishfile"

the "author" (so to speak) didn �t even bother to delete the English file logo, thinking that probably none of us had ever heard of it!
I think this should be reported and please do NOT download from her/him!
She doesn �t deserve any points for stealing and for thinking us so gullible!!!

13 Mar 2009      

source
Turkey

OOFF really offf they are really bothering us!

this is the link...

13 Mar 2009     

genzianella
Italy

Truly sad! I �ve just downloaded a fabulous ws by a member who must have worked for more than an hour on it, and then I come across this "person" who has spent 3 seconds of her life to do a "copy and paste" job, and thought she could get away with it!!!!

13 Mar 2009     

antoine
Canada

Some people either don �t have a life or a sense of humor. It�s the only way I can explain this overreaction to "copied" or slightly modified WS.
I believe very little of the stuff posted on this site is truly original; we come across many types of WS and exercises during our teaching carriers; ideas will be remembered by our brains as if they were our own; then we�ll sit down and create ws which we will label genuine when in fact they may be the product of received ideas.
So why don �t you relax, guys and take it easy?
Besides, I wouldn�t be surprised if the owner of the site published a book of your original activities bearing his own name! He! He! He!

1 Apr 2009