Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > downloading videos    

downloading videos

crisholm
Spain

downloading videos

I�ve recenty posted a message to help gvinyals download videos. (Free software). (I�m sorry but the contact mail does not seem to work!)

6 Oct 2008      

Damielle
Argentina

Dear crisholm,
I also want to know what software  I can use to download videos. Can you help me?

6 Oct 2008     

Mishuna
Argentina

Hi, I don�t remember who did it but someone has recommended VDownloader. I have it and it�s wonderful. 

6 Oct 2008     

aldanaVenadoTuerto
Argentina

Hey everyone!!!

You can also use Real Player!!! Every time you watch a video on line, a small tag will open on the upper right side of the video giving you the option to download it to your computer.

I hope you find it useful

Cheers

Aldana

6 Oct 2008     

gvinyals
Spain

Hi there! This is gvinyals. I�m sorry chrisholm but I didn�t get the information you sent me. Can you send it again to [email protected] or [email protected] ? any of these should work. Thank you!!! You are really helpful!!! Thumbs Up

6 Oct 2008     

crisholm
Spain

I see you finally got the message in the other thread!
I think the same site has some converters. Have a look and good luck!

6 Oct 2008     

gvinyals
Spain

Thank you crisholm!!!

7 Oct 2008     

wolfy
Chile

Cristolm,

I download youtube videos using this site:

Of course it means you have to search through the millions of sex / stupid / spanish / french / japanease / oh and finally find the great video to learn English, it�s tough, but there is some decent material there.

The video will download in flv format. �You can easily download an flv player or codec to watch. �One woprd of warning though, You are unlikely to find a student who has these. �So you must supply the player yourself. �I find it a problem to install software on my student�s PCs. �So I use my own laptop. �There are programs that convert flv files but I�ve yet to find one that works well i.e at all.

9 Oct 2008