Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > rules for uploading worksheets?!    

rules for uploading worksheets?!

chokolatenfreude
Serbia

rules for uploading worksheets?!

Is it against the rules to use a part of someone �s worksheet but acknowledge it in the worksheet, that is, say in your woksheet printable information which part exactly is borrowed? I �m asking because I �m not sure and I don �t want to offend anyone or look like I don �t appreciate the effort. I used this part of the worksheet in a test I did in my class, which I want to upload here, but if it �s against the rules, I �ll just remove it. 

20 Mar 2009      

mena22
Portugal

Hi chcokolatenfreude! If you want to use someone else �s exercises you shouldn �t do it without asking that person for permission. Personally, however, I think you should try to make an exercise of your own to replace that one if you want to upload it here.
But that is up to you, of course.

Have a nice day. Smile
mena

20 Mar 2009     

chokolatenfreude
Serbia

Thank you for answering Mena Smile. I would ask for permission but I can �t remember who the author is. Anyway, I �m not uploading the test for now until I think of a better solution.

You have a nice day too Smile.

20 Mar 2009