Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > What makes an exercise īnot approved ī    

What makes an exercise īnot approved ī

gorgster
United States

What makes an exercise īnot approved ī

Hi all,

I made a worksheet which consits of a ījobs ī quiz I have used hundreds of times with my students, and while it īs not a very original quiz I couldn īt find anything the same already on the site, so I thought I īd add it. However it īs come back to me as īnot approved ī. How are the decisions made about this, and are there guidelines for us to follow?

Thanks.

20 Mar 2009      

goodnesses
Algeria

Hi, gorgster
United States

Maybe your WS wasn īt really an ONLINE exercise. An ONLINE exercise is the one where PPs can interact directly with their PCs to provide answers to your questions / actvities.It is not like a printable WS which is meant to be printed for use inclassrooms.
If it is the case you can reedit it and use the the tools provided in the editor to make it interactive.

PS: Use IE 5 or above. Don īt use firefox or other browser;

21 Mar 2009     

gorgster
United States

Hi all,

Thanks for trying to help me. maybe I īm confused about the message showing below the doc I tried to make. When I go to my documents page, this is what I get:

On-line exercises
(Image of worksheet)
Title: Jobs quiz
EXERCISE NOT APPROVED
Delete it
Info about worksheet content.

BTW, I used the On-line tool that is provided by the site- which is another reason why I was so surprised that it wasn īt approved.

Maybe it hasn īt been rated yet... I didn īt know that had to happen.

Gorgster.

25 Mar 2009     

Stelletta
Russian Federation

I don īt know why mine weren īt approved either. Goodnesses, why don īt you tell us why exactly our exercises were bad? Just a hint, please!

23 May 2009