Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Points missing!!!!    

Points missing!!!!

Ana Paula
Brazil

Points missing!!!!

Hi everyone!

I uploaded some ws four days ago and there were some downloads but I haven�t got any points yet. I read that the same problem has happened to some of you. Have you got those points yet? And by the way I�d like to congratulate all of you guys for the wonderful ws.

Thanx a lot!

Ana

8 Oct 2008      

KittyCat
Portugal

Hi Ana!
I�ve got the same problem!!!I wasn�t given the points of two ws I uploaded recently. Is your problem already solved? What should I do??? Can anyone help me????

Thanks to all of you for your amazing work!!!!

Catarina Rocha

8 Oct 2008     

Chaplin
France

Hi Victor,
I uploaded a worksheet last Saturday and I haven�t received any points for it yet.
I have tried the link you gave us to get the points back and yet it is still the same...
I am at a loss...

As I am posting for the first time, let me congratulate everybody for your great work!
And a special wink at Frenchfrog�s work ( Your halloween powerpoint is FABULOUS!)

Guillaume.

10 Oct 2008