Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > WHAT īS WRONG?!    

WHAT īS WRONG?!

georgya
Romania

WHAT īS WRONG?!

I īVE BEEN WORKING AT TODAY īS Ws ALMOST 2 HRS AND I THINK IT īS QUITE USEFUL......YET THERE ARE ONLY 15 DOWNLOADS................;I KNOW I DIDN īT USE MANY CLIPARTS AS OTHERS HAVE ,BUT IS THAT A  "MUST" IN MAKING A "PERFECT TO DOWNLOAD WORKSHEET"??????????????????
IN THIS CASE,I īLL FILL MY WORKS WITH LOTS OF CLIPARTS.....
WELL,ANYWAY...HAVE A NICE EVENING AND GOOD NIGHT TO ALL!!!!!!!

29 Mar 2009      

chorima
Spain

DON īT GET UPSET. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH YOUR WS. SOMETIMES IT IS A QUESTION OF "LUCK" (THE RIGHT MOMENT/DAY IN WHICH PEOPLE MAY NEED IT FOR THEIR CLASSES). ANOTHER THING TO TAKE INTO ACCOUNT IS THAT THE GRAMMAR POINT YOU WORKED ON (PRESENT SIMPLE, CONT, PAST SIMPLE AND CONT) IS A VERY "COMMON" ONE (there are hundreds of ws on that). JUST MY OPINION.....
HAVE A LOVELY WEEK!

29 Mar 2009     

source
Turkey

I saw myself in you...As couple of months ago I had posted something like that... But I dont think there is something wrong with you or your informative worksheet. The comment that my colleague made is true... Sometimes some ws can be overlooked or may not be needed at that moment . But I am sure there will be users who will love to download as me .... Be calm :)

29 Mar 2009     

dragonfly2
Portugal

Well, in my case, I prefer worksheets with several pages of exercises. I rarely go for the ones with one page only. I also don īt go for the very colourful ones. I can īt use coloured worksheets at my school, so there is no point. Besides, they aren īt very print-friendly, are they?

29 Mar 2009     

georgya
Romania

THank u all!

I think you are right and I ill try to make other Ws on different topics!
PS:I wasn īt shouting!:)

29 Mar 2009