Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > I need some feeback on one of my ws, please!!    

I need some feeback on one of my ws, please!!

Fernandez
Spain

I need some feeback on one of my ws, please!!

Hi everyone,

I hope you do not consider me cheeky or that I am full or my self when I say that I think I have a fairly good game that I uploaded yesterday. Unfortunately it did not make much of an impression since I got 10 downloads, which, by the way I am very grateful for.

Would anyone have a look at it and give me some feedback, please?

Please do not get me wrong, I am not asking for you to download it, I am only asking for your honest opinion, if you have the time.

this is the link:

I would really appreciate if you tell me what is wrong with it so that I do not make the same mistake.

Thanks!!

30 Mar 2009      

aftab57
United Kingdom

Hi,
from what I can see there is nothing wrong at all with your worksheets. Indeed I think they are excellent. Don �t worry its just the luck of the draw sometimes you get less sometimes more downloads.
best wishes.

30 Mar 2009     

temainzer
Brazil

your game is really interesting. I hadn �t notice it yesterday. Thanks for drawing my attention to it.

30 Mar 2009     

ameliarator
United States

I think your game is great (as you know- because I downloaded it)! �

My one suggestion is that you don �t say in the description what language items (specific vocabulary or grammar points) it targets, so it might be difficult for teachers to know if it �s useful to what they teach.

30 Mar 2009     

Lou2002
United Kingdom

Hi!  That �s happened to me quite a lot too.  I think I �ve created a really great game or quiz and still very few takers.  Recently I uploaded a �scrambled eggs � Easter word game and was a bit diappointed with the downloads - I was so sure it would be a hit!  It �s not us I don �t think!  Happens to everyone.  Your game is great by the way (better than mine)!  Have a good day, Lx

30 Mar 2009     

douglas
United States

I probably would not have looked too close at it because the first page looks like a simple template for tic tac toe with no "meat" (additional, useful content).  Perhaps if you had written "6 pages!" as the first line of your description I would have noticed it.  There are a lot of printables uploaded every day and I unfortunately don �t have the time to scrutinize each and every one.  This one probably would not have passed my "scan".  On weekends I don �t usually search too many worksheets, during the week is always better.  It looks like there is a lot more to the  worksheet than it leaves the impression of, perhaps better "packaging" would have helped.

Sorry, I didn´t download it because it doesn´t meet my needs (Tic Tac Toe seems too "old hat" for my adult learners).

30 Mar 2009     

Fernandez
Spain

Thank very much indeed for your replies. I am flattered because the corrections or suggestions you have made are very useful and straight to the point, I think the way I described it does not "sell". I am going to upload it again changing a few things and I will try better, just to see if it works.
Thanks to all.

30 Mar 2009