Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > Today īs worksheets    

Today īs worksheets

ccuschieri
Malta

Today īs worksheets

You can download the following 2 worksheets for free,

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=205729#thetop

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=205735#thetop

http://bogglesworldesl.com/setting.htm

Thanks

30 Mar 2009      

Brainteaser
United Kingdom

Iīve just looked at http://bogglesworldesl.com/setting.htm and youīre absolutely right ccuschieri - both worksheets are already there. I feel sorry for some rather sad individuals...

30 Mar 2009     

mena22
Portugal

Hi Cruschieri! Hazza is a new member in the site, a very friendly one I must say, who came into the forum during the last week to ask for our help because she was not yet familiar with the rules. She has been here this very morning!

I īm really sorry that you īve decided to bring this into the forum. I īve written about this often, but this is definitely one of those things I won īt get tired of repeating: Please, give our contributors the chance to correct their mistake privately: Send them a private message and wait for their answer. I don īt know if you tried private messaging Hazza, but even if you did she wouldn īt have been able to answer because while we have day, they have night.

We do know that we have to abide by the rules and that we have to read them when we register. But we doalso  know that most of us don īt do that. So, please give people a chance before humiliating them publicly!

Have a good evening!
mena

30 Mar 2009     

eng789
Israel

I īm a bit confused,  if wss are stolen from a site on the net - we keep it hush, hush amd tell the person through their PM that they did a no,no.
But, when the ws is stolen from a member - we shout it - full page on the forum???

As far as I am concerned - stealing is stealing.  

I have to say that I have seen some "sarcastic comments left under stolen/copied wss"
like - "This is a wonderful esl ws- thank you for sharing"

To be honest, I īm not sure that all the uploaders understand English well enough to understand that the comment is sarcastic.

So we should decide how these things are handled  when discovered. - announced or in private.

30 Mar 2009     

mena22
Portugal

In my opinion, you shouldn īt shout it in any way. That īs it!

Have a nice evening!
mena

30 Mar 2009     

ccuschieri
Malta

I think i was misunderstood in some way or another.

The thing is I never meant to be disrespectful to anyone. As you might have noticed I īm a new member myself and I īm still trying to get used to this website. I īve found a lot of help from here and I īve learnt from experienced members such as you Mena. Also I īm always very careful with the material that I try to upload here. Although I still have a lot of things to improve I always pay a lot of attention and try to learn from others like you guys.

What happened is that I īve been seeing a lot of Stolen comments on the Forum and I thought it was normal procedure to do so and hence I followed. I never meant to be disrespectful and I hope you understand that because I can assure you I īm not that kind of person. However, I assumed that everyone was aware that you can īt simply upload a worksheet that you had downloaded exactly from another website. As I happen to be quite familiar with the site Bogglesoword.. I recognised those handouts immediately and thought I would be doing the right thing by informing the other members.

So again I would like to excuse myself if I humiliated or disrespected anyone publicly... that clearly wasn īt my intention. My reasons for joining this site were so that I can learn and share my limited experience with teachers worldwide.

I would like to wish everyone a Good Night.

30 Mar 2009     

mena22
Portugal

I īm sorry if I sounded rude ccuschieri. That was not my intention.  I just can īt see this forum becoming a public arena like the Coliseum in ancient Rome!

31 Mar 2009