Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > why dont we have our e-magazine??? SO LETS DO IT!!!    

why dont we have our e-magazine??? SO LETS DO IT!!!

fkiraz83
Turkey

why dont we have our e-magazine??? SO LETS DO IT!!!

Hi eveybody!

I am new in this web-site. But Ive discovered the power :D Now There is an offer; Why dont�we publish an e-magazine in our web-site? I don´t think about the name, but we can do it. ı can desing the magazine in flash type. I am also e magazine designer in my other web-site. I desinged an very easy cover for you as a�sample.�

* we can share our experiences.
* we can share our class pics maybe our cities.
* we can decide on a monthly file- search file-� and write lots of thing about it.
* we can give some e-presents for our readers.

more and more.

1 Apr 2009      

ESL
United States

HOW COOL IS THIS! I �M GAME TO HELP CONTRIBUTE~

1 Apr 2009     

ironda
Spain

I like the idea!!
and I would like to contribute to it too :)

1 Apr 2009     

blessed trinity
Turkey

what an effective idea it is:):):) I liked ur sample a lot:) I totally agree with u, that will make the forum very enjoyable...so let �s do it...

1 Apr 2009     

susiebelle
United States

Wow-What a fantastic offer!  I hope the administrators of the website agree!! I vote YESSSSS!

1 Apr 2009     

demeter_mar
Uruguay

I agree. i think it is a fantastic idea, but we �ve to ask Victor �s opinion first.

1 Apr 2009     

lillizen
Brazil

Wow, good idea and what a beautiful cover you �ve created! ^.^

1 Apr 2009     

Betti :)
Hungary

I definitely agree :) It �s an excellent idea and I would like to contribute to it too

Betti

1 Apr 2009     

eng789
Israel

demeter_mar -  is right - before everyone jumps on the bandwagon,  you need to approach Victor with the idea.   I personally am happy with the new ideas that came up today about adding more categories.

If you put together a mag.  who will be your readers??  Don �t get ahead of yourselves.

Barbara

1 Apr 2009     

yayamaj
Turkey

It sound great.Thanks for your creativitiy:)

1 Apr 2009     

poleta
Spain

Great idea! I agree with you .

We could choose a subject for every number and send poems,stories,recomend books and films... etc I hope it would be possible...

1 Apr 2009     

1    2    Next >