Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > I´m new     

I´m new

rubia_22
Spain

I´m new

Hello everybody!! I´m new in this forum.
In future I will be teacher of English and now I´m doing the practices in a school, I need some worksheet but I haven´t any points yet. Yesterday I sent two worksheet about adjectives and Easter, I´d like that somebody download my contributions because I need other worksheet to aplicate in my classes.
One of my worksheet is this: http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=207290#thetop
And the other about adjectives, I don´t find...
I need that somebody download,please!!
Thank you!!!!

1 Apr 2009      

LAMERCHE
Spain

Welcome! I hope you do well in your first lessons. In relation to your worksheets and getting points as fast as possible...I recommend you to be patient. There are plenty of people here with lots of points but they got them after long hours working on their wonderful worksheets.  I wish the best of luck!Smile

1 Apr 2009     

eng789
Israel

data not applicable

1 Apr 2009     

anaisabel001
Spain

Welcome to this lovely site. Don ´t worry about the points, just keep doing your worksheets and I ´m sure people will download them.Ask for help if you need it
A big hug

2 Apr 2009     

Carla Horne
United States

Hi,

I ´m also new to the site,;and I have only a couple of points, but we have to be patient. How desperate are you, and what type of worksheets do you need? The work here is wonderful, but there are other sites if you need the sheets very soon. Write back with more information please.

Smile

2 Apr 2009     

rubia_22
Spain

Hi Hornec. This morning I had 11 points, but I didn ´t know that you only can download the same worksheets that you up in the page, so I can ´t download more worksheets...
My work to give in the university is a didactic unit based on "the city" and the basical objectives are: vocabulary about the places in the city, the nationalities, asking & giving directions and the imperative in grammar.
My children have 10 years but their level in English is so bad...
So,if you can give me other sites in which I can find this information, I pleased with you.

Thank you everybody that help me... because I am losing.

XXX    Thumbs Up

2 Apr 2009     

rubia_22
Spain

I put other contribution that I have unloaded this afternoon:

I hope you like!!

XXX

2 Apr 2009