Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > A DOUBT.    

A DOUBT.

cely
Argentina

A DOUBT.

Hi Dear Teachers!
I have a little doubt...
Where I have to report �a worksheet SCANNED OR STOLEN �if �I �m sure about this but I can �t remember from where or whom I took it?

cely

3 Apr 2009      

manonski (f)
Canada

You can leave a comment if you can �t report it. Maybe other members will be able to let you know where it comes from or whose it is.

3 Apr 2009     

alien boy
Japan

If it is on a worksheet you may well have the author �s name in the �properties � of the Word document.

Otherwise you could do a search, maybe using �classroom verbs � as the parameter.

3 Apr 2009     

cely
Argentina

The problem is I don �t know anything, i know I have because once I cut out in parts to use it for my students.�
I have left a comment in it, may be as manonsky said someone can remember the owner...

3 Apr 2009     

alien boy
Japan

It was uploaded by spanishteacher:
http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=1191#thetop

I just did a search under �classroom � in the uploads search box (top of this page). This was right near the top of �most downloaded.

I have just reported it.

3 Apr 2009