Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Comments and worksheets    

Comments and worksheets

Luvitall
Canada

Comments and worksheets

Hey, everyone!

I wonder what�s happened to my comments and some of my workheets!!!!
They�re no longer there!

Why does it happen????     Confused

9 Oct 2008      

Trishablanco
Spain

Hi, I�m Trisha.
It �s just happended the same thing to me. I posted a couple of Halloween online exercises yesterday,  but they don�t appear!
Can anyone help us, please? How many days it take to post the online exercises? How do we find them? Are they on this website or in englishexercises.org?
And in my account, where the worksheets I�ve done  appear, it says that I haven�t made any online exercises. How can that be? Is there a mistake? Anyone knows?

Please help!

ThanksThumbs Up

9 Oct 2008     

victor
Spain

Hello Trisha,
If you made the exercises yesterday, today they appear in the recent contributions, and other users can review and rate them.
If the average rating is over 5, they will be approved, you�ll get your points, and they will appear in www.englishexercises.org tomorrow.

ldltoledo, the comments have been removed just for some days, in order to solve some problems in the server.

9 Oct 2008     

viggia (F)
Italy

Thanks a lottttttttttttttttttttt Victor!

I am much happier now. I enjoy leaving - creative -  comments so much whenever I download worksheets. In these days I have written directly to each user. Yet not all of them have a "contact" link.

Muchas Gracias por tu precioso "site"!
V.

10 Oct 2008