Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Why can īt i downloed any thing i want?    

Why can īt i downloed any thing i want?

haneen fahim
Israel

Why can īt i downloed any thing i want?

Angry why can īt  anyone  download anything from this website?
it īs a very useful and important website for both students and for those who want to learn english.
so why don īt you let everyone who wants to download?
Besides , personally, i my self open at this site to have some benifit worksheets for my students , but you tell to add aprintable at the time i īm too busy to add one, so h feel disappointed and log out.
please make all people download freely , including me Embarrassed!
take in cosideration my request , please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cry
thanks alot

7 Apr 2009      

nkappa
Greece

We are all busy teachers you know.... personaly I own a school in my city, but it īs a pleasure for me to make worksheets that my fellow coleaques can download and use them in their classes. For me it īs like a hobby....

So we all give our best to please everyone who want to share!

It īs a sharing site... non profit... We don īt give money (if we don īt want to) to download, so this restriction of the 30 points is the less we can do to keep the originality and to appreciate the hard work these people do here!

If you like sharing ...

hugs...Smile

7 Apr 2009     

eng789
Israel

haneen fahim - Hi and welcome.

We work together here, if you upload something that people can use , you will gain enough points so that you can download what you need.  

Unfortunately, you can īt get something for nothing.  So maybe you can make an interesting ws for us. 
                         Have fun!

7 Apr 2009     

s.lefevre
Brazil

Hi,
I think the anwer is clear in the rules: This is a site where teachers share their work. There are lots of sites where you can take without doing  anything , just go to them. But you should try to make something nice, you will see it īs quite funny and satisfying when other people like your work.

7 Apr 2009     

FroggyClaudine
France

Hello,

I think that people nowadays want to have everything without giving anything. I feel that a site when everyone can do their part, by uploading as well as downloading is great. I, for one, feel really glad when people download the work I īve done and have the impression of being useful. Moreover, when I see some work, I īm awed by the amount of time some people have spent doing the worksheet.
Everyone has something to give even if not as accomplished as some of the ws we see. Bye.

7 Apr 2009     

FroggyClaudine
France

Hello,

I think that people nowadays want to have everything without giving anything. I feel that a site when everyone can do their part, by uploading as well as downloading is great. I, for one, feel really glad when people download the work I īve done and have the impression of being useful. Moreover, when I see some work, I īm awed by the amount of time some people have spent doing the worksheet.
Everyone has something to give even if not as accomplished as some of the ws we see. Bye.

7 Apr 2009     

Logos
Malaysia

As has already been pointed out, the site is dedicated to sharing and the reason why there are so many thousands of wonderful worksheets is because people have had to share to build up their points so that they can share from others.

I know it seems a little unfair at the beginning, but I promise that if you use a little imagination and submit some of your work for others to download, your points will accumulate very quickly.  For the first two or three weeks 30 points may seem impossible, but I promise that the more you submit the more you can get back.

Please be patient and be creative and once you have a few points then you can take of the thousands of sheets that are available.  Enjoy and take part in the community.

7 Apr 2009     

liani
Indonesia

Hi everyone,

The problem I m facing here is ....
All the best I have at home can īt be uploaded. All I can upload is just the simple small size ones. Strange why others can send their beautiful worksheets and power points , sometimes even with lots of pages or slides .

I can īt here .
I īm trying to struggle with my problem and still can īt . :-(
I don īt know what is wrong .

Liani
Bandung
indonesia

7 Apr 2009