Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > Warm Greetings from Indonesia, Victor     

Warm Greetings from Indonesia, Victor

liani
Indonesia

Warm Greetings from Indonesia, Victor

Hi Victor,

I have just read realized that you are the owner of this ESL site... aren �t you ???
Wooow, I saw your picture and you are still so young .
You must be one of those very talented guy . How can you create the amazing site like this ???.

I �m new here . But since I came into this site , I have been so impressed at how great other teachers are . I admire all the other teachers have contributed ..
All their work is so amazingggggggggggggg. I myself can �t create things like them. All I shared here can �t be compared to others .
I still have to learn a lot from other teaches all over the world . :-)

Let me ask you one question .
There are still some power points and some worksheets that I want to share here .
But always failed when downloading .
If my power point is too big, can I send them with zip ???? I mean i compressed it first into zip ???? Is it possible ???

Sometimes I got so frustated if in my limited time, I tried to upload , but after waiting for so long , all failed .

Hope you can help .
And wish you the best always .

7 Apr 2009      

jamiejules
France

selamat malam Liana
To answer your question: no, you cannot send zip files but if you download frenchfrog �s tutorial on how to improve worksheet it will help you loads (that �s what I did two months ago and my work is a lot better now)
first I wanted to share stuff i had done some time ago and I had to do it all over again on word ( it took ages) now I work on word straight away for worksheets I will use later with my students and I upload them whenever convenient.
If you want you can send me a private message

7 Apr 2009