Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > How about the country´s name under the flag?    

How about the country´s name under the flag?

Marla D.
United States

How about the country´s name under the flag?

Hi,
I love this site. It is so wonderful for so many reasons. I think we teachers can learn so many things from each other. Victor, it would be wonderful if the name of the country appeared underneath the flag beneath each contributor. That way, we could learn the flags of the world, and not just for the major countries.�Tongue
Thanks for such a great website.

8 Apr 2009      

Mietz
Germany

I think with Internet Explorer you can see the name if you go over the flag.
With Firefox you just click right with the mouse and then go on properties of the image. That tells you the country, too. :-)

8 Apr 2009     

nkappa
Greece

If you put your arrow on the flag, you can see which country this is!!

8 Apr 2009     

orisya
Ukraine

hm... when i put an arrow on the flag - i see nothing... :(

8 Apr 2009     

MartaZ
Poland

Hi, as Mietz said you have to click right with the mouse and then go to properties of the image. A small box should open, you �ll see the name of the country right at the bottom.

Have a nice day!
Marta 

8 Apr 2009     

temainzer
Brazil

Thanks for letting me know that it �s possible to know what country the flag corresponds to. I �m always very curious about what country the teachers are from, but in some cases I can not recognize the flags. Now, I tried clicking with the right button of the mouse and I can see it. Great! Thanks once more!

8 Apr 2009