Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > sorry for my contribution    

sorry for my contribution

yeldanevin2
Turkey

sorry for my contribution

I am really sorry to have printed a worksheet which has been considered as "stolen". It is a real shame on me. However, I didn �t know that I shouldn �t use the MES figures in my worksheets because I haven �t read its licence agreement. 

8 Apr 2009      

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hello, Yelda
be welcome...
It is always a pleasure to meet someone saying " I am really sorry ".
It is very very rarely,nowadays; we frequently meet people saying " it is not my fault".
I am always happy when I meet someone able to recognize his/her faults/ mistakes.
We all commit mistakes, so don �t be down.
 Well, what you did was a real mistake, Mark �s site has very strict rules and, as it has been recently said here in the forum, he is a kind of one man band . he does everything, he provides everything for free, BUT, BUT, just for your personal use with your students. Nothing can �t be reused, changed, uploaded, etc.
So, hope next time you read things more attentively so that you can walk aside problems like this, but , they happen to everyone of us.
anything I can help, just let me know.
Thanks a lot for stepping ahead and saying " I am sorry". It was a a pretty thing.

9 Apr 2009