Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > I AM REALLY SORRY    

I AM REALLY SORRY

nivida
Turkey

I AM REALLY SORRY

I AM REALLY SORRY FOR SENDING THE SAME WS FOR THE SECOND TIME.(ZERO AND FIRST CONDITIONAL WS) I HAVE NO INTENTION OF CHEATING ANYONE. I SENT IT BY MISTAKE TWO DAYS AGO. I COMPLETELY FORGOT SENDING IT.THESE DAYS I AM VERY BUSY. REALLY SORRY.Cry HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND.

11 Apr 2009      

andreaewa
Uruguay

Don �t worry, you can just delete the second one.

11 Apr 2009     

Abbes_Z
Morocco

Hi Nivida,

Your message herein proves your good intentions.. Never mind! Unvoluntary mistakes are of course excused.. i really �wish some members were this honest, �cos, alas, we sometimes see regretful intended mistakes in this our site..

Thanks Nivida for your honesty and have a great week-end! Smile

12 Apr 2009     

andreaewa
Uruguay

I said "Don �t worry, you can just delete the second one" in my last post but I �ve checked you worksheets and most of them are doubled!!! Is there a problem with your computer?? please, delete all the copies of your worksheets because theres no need to have both of them. So please, worry about this and try to be more "cautious" next time!Wink

12 Apr 2009     

_babz
Canada

no offense....and i know i �m going to seem kinda rude......

but this post is so pathetic (and fake)

you can obviously just DELETE your contribution!

and just like andreaewa said....you �ve uploaded the same things! over ...and over...and over again! ( i just checked) yes, it can happen...but....it �s happened to you more than 5 times....if you were that concerned, you would have deleted the doubles...but you won �t cause you enjoy getting extra points....

and no andreaewa...there �s nothing wrong with her computer...this is just one user �s pathetic way to apologize for something...so we can all forget...and that way she gets to keep her points...

how low can seem people go! are these people actually teaching children?????

12 Apr 2009