Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Please clarify the reporting procedure    

Please clarify the reporting procedure

Logos
Malaysia

Please clarify the reporting procedure

As one of the members who can review stolen or undesireable worksheets I would like to first make the comment that I never realised there were so many worksheets reported every day - it really makes me appreciate what our exalted webmaster had to go through before he started this system.

I may have missed this in a previous forum but can I know if when we review each worksheet is it compulsory that we have to write a comment every time?  Some of the worksheets have exactly the same comment and so is it necessary to keep repeating the same thing over and over again, or is just a click to acknowledge �delete � or �keep � sufficient.

I have just taken a half hour to look through the reported contributions today and I have not seen them all.  If I have to write comments every time it would take far too long.

Also I start at the bottom as I suspect that most folks start at the top, get half way through and stop, so that the bottom contributions do not get properly assessed.

Thank you

12 Apr 2009      

eng789
Israel

It seems to me to be tons of work, by the way that Logos described it. 

Maybe Victor should just delete some wss that haven �t been downloaded for a long time or never. 

That might get rid of some unwanted stuff and reduce the amount you need to check.

Thank you for the great job you are doing.
   We Are Not Worthy

12 Apr 2009     

Logos
Malaysia

Thanks Ladybird, I had obviously been sleeping during that particular session on the forum. 

Just one comment.  I am not complaining about doing this, I know it is entirely voluntary, but I am remarking how tedious it must have been before we had this system.

12 Apr 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

Hi dear Logos. I can �t find that post again but Victor said that it was not necessary to leave a comment. Just voting that the ws had to be removed was enough. But he added that leaving a comment was desirable because the person would know the reason why the ws was removed. As you have just said, maybe one or two comments would be enough or a new comment would be welcome if it adds something knew.

12 Apr 2009     

aperezmelian
Spain

I can �t upload worksheets because there seems to be an internal error in the server. This is being happening for severeal days. Do you know who to tell so he/she can fix it? Thanks

12 Apr 2009