Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > When are worksheets removed    

When are worksheets removed

ssrl10
Spain

When are worksheets removed

First of all, thanks to all of you who have sent me messages encouraging me to upload more worksheets and thanks to those of you who have downloaded them, too.

I have one question. Once worksheets are reported, how do you know if it will be erased? I mean, I new that there was a votation concerning my tenses charts but my worksheets have not been removed yet, so I don�t know if they are not going to be removed or they will be removed tomorrow. I thought it was a 12 hour votation but I don�t know if after the 12 hours that have already gone by the worksheets are automatically removed or it may take longer.

I�m asking that because I have 2 new worksheets and I was waiting to see if the other one were removed before uploading them.

Thanks in advance for your answers,

Silvia

13 Apr 2009      

SusanBrown
Netherlands

at midnight in SPAIN...all reported files will be deleted.

13 Apr 2009     

ssrl10
Spain

Ok! So, at midnight I have to wait till midnight to know how many points I will lose. Thanks.

13 Apr 2009     

ssrl10
Spain

Oh! Thanks. I thought that it is the contrary, that if they were not in that section it was because they were going to be deleted. Thanks.

13 Apr 2009